Thursday, September 8, 2016

Episode 7 - Learning About Time

Show Notes


Post-it notes sequence to use with chant.
Since my last podcast, I have become a parent myself. My son is now five years old and has begun showing an interest in podcasting. Rather than beginning a new podcast with him, I thought we could revive this one and begin sharing some of the things that we do to enhance his learning at home.

Daily chart for packing bag.
I continue to teach full-time, and then come home to continue the learning journey with my son. So far he is going well with his education and seems to catch onto new concepts fairly easily.

Today we share with you a simple activity that can be used to practise the order of the months of the year. We also give a couple of examples of everyday sorts of things that you can do, including creating a chart for packing the school bag.

Useful online resources include:
Interactive Maths Games and Activities
Math-drills

One app my son found really good when he was younger is Hickory Dickory Dock by Mindshapes Limited.

Click here for the podcast.

1 comment:

Maria Watson said...

Learn Anything from Anywhere – Online Courses

Teach Online Courses |Teach Online Courses
100% Online Teaching | World Leader in E-learning Sign-up to join our respected-expert tutors to share your experience with the world. Over 1000+ free courses across all subject areas to share from.


https://afrikatechacademy.com/en/